1. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times
2. No alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds of the Nathan Hale Homestead
3. Firing of muskets while under the command and as part of your units performance during the parade and/or while on stand is allowed. However, there is no random firing of any weapons in the camp area at any time.
4. Campfires in 18th century area will be in neat fire pits. No fires are to be built on top of the grass, save the sod plug for when your are through with the fire pit.
5. Do not leave campfires unattended and be sure to have ample water on hand in vicinity of all fire pits.
6. Do not leave straw, hay, firewood or anything upon vacating your campsite.
7. No overnight parking between the two fields, parking in main parking lot only
8. Dispose of all trash in proper bin area before you leave
BACK THIS YEAR MODERN CAMPING IS AVAILABLE